BONUS Materials - 200HR
200HR YTT Additional Resources
Get Certified to Teach Yoga Today!
YogaRenew is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance. Due to COVID-19, in-person trainings have shifted online and graduates of this course are welcome to register in Yoga Alliance’s directory as a RYT.
Everything in one place.
The YogaRenew Online 200-hour yoga teacher certification offers you the opportunity to deeply enrich your practice and understanding of yoga. This comprehensive YTT will give you a strong foundation for yoga philosophy and practice through detailed videos, readings, workbooks, handouts, and lectures.
As a student, you'll learn all the aspects of yoga teacher training and learn all the skills needed to become a knowledgeable Yoga Teacher.
- Yoga History & Philosophy: Understand the history of yoga including key ancient yoga texts; The Vedas, The Upanishads, and The Bhagavad Gita.
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Learn the 8 limbs of yoga including the Niyamas and Yamas and how they relate to yoga ethics today.
- Yoga Anatomy: Explore anatomy and physiology as well as their practical applications in yoga practice including the spine, muscles and nerves, skeletal and connective tissue, foot, knee, hips, breath and bandhas, shoulders and arms, and the psoas.
- Understanding Different Styles Of Yoga: Explore the history and foundations of 8 different yoga styles including Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Hot Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and Yin Yoga.
- 6 Principles of Yoga Alignment: Learn foundations for the feet, hands, spine, knees, shoulders, and core in yoga poses
- Learn 5 Categories of Asanas: Learn sequencing and alignment foundations for standing asanas, forward bends, twists, backbends, and inversions.
- 5 Bandhas of Yoga: Explore the 5 Bandhas of Yoga and how they relate to alignment foundations in yoga.
- Yoga Asanas: Understanding principles of yoga alignment, advanced study of over 50 yoga poses; including adjustments/modifications for each, things to look out for with students, and how to with videos displaying how to get in and out of each pose.
- Teaching Cues: Learn how to say different concise and clear teaching cues for over 50 different poses.
Injuries & Modifications: Learn injury considerations for each pose and how to offer different modifications for your students.
- Sanskrit: Understanding basic Sanskrit terms, Sanskrit pose names, and pronunciation for each asana.
- Yoga Sequencing: Learn how to prepare for your own classes; including creating inspiring class plans, structuring your yoga class safely, and sequencing foundations.
- Inspiring Class Themes: Discover how to create inspiring class themes and how to weave them into your class sequences.
- Hands On Adjustments: Understand the relationship between teacher and student in adjustments and explore how to safely offer yoga adjustments and their relationship to body mechanics.
- Meditation: Explore how to teach 6 meditation techniques, meditation's history in yoga, the anatomy of meditation, and the benefits of meditation.
- Pranayama: Learn ancient pranayama techniques. Explore how to guide others in different breathing exercises including; 3 Part Breath, Alternate Nostril Breathing, and Ujjayi Breath.
- Chakra Yoga Therapy: Understand how Chakras work, their energetic associations, how they relate to yoga practice, and how to heal chakras through yoga practice.
- Class Experience: Explore how to develop your yoga teacher voice for your classes, class room set up, and how and when to demo poses.
- Explore Creative Imagery In Teaching Cues: Learn to create inspiring class sequences by using empowering yoga verbs and teaching cues.
- Classroom Props: Learn different types of yoga props and how to use them to modify poses for your students.
- Living A Yoga Lifestyle: Explore ways to take your yoga practice off the mat and bring it into your personal life.
- Discovering Your Unique Teaching Style: Learn how to develop your own mission statement and discover your own unique teaching style.
- Developing Confidence As A Teacher: Learn ways that you can overcome the fear of teaching
- Learn Qualities Of A Great Yoga Teacher: Learn 11 key qualities of a great yoga teacher and continue to grow in your yoga teacher journey.
- Yoga Business & Marketing: Learn all the foundations for business and marketing for your yoga business, including finding teaching opportunities, outreach, social media, branding, and marketing.
- Find Teaching Opportunities: Learn how to market yourself and find teaching opportunities including, your ideal target market, private clients, corporate yoga, workshops, gyms, and studios.
**Enroll Today & Get 10 Free Bonuses (a $900 value - free!)**
1. Free Weekly Emails With Pose Guides, Sequence Ideas, Quotes, Playlists, Teaching Tips, And More!
6. 50 Class Sequence Plans For You To Use Today ($150 value)
2. 125 Creative Yoga Class Theme Ideas ($55 Value)
7. Yoga Asana Teaching Cue Flashcards ($50 Value)
3. Sample Waiver of Liability ($250 value)
8. Two Free Yoga Resume Templates ($200 Value)
4. Free Yoga Cover Letter Template ($50 Value)
9. Free Sample New Yoga Client Intake & Health History Form ($250 Value)
5. Access to Yoga Inspiration Class Playlists
10. (New) Meditation Videos
Get Straight To Becoming A Certified Yoga Teacher.
You're in good hands.
When we say it's never been easier to finally achieve your dream of getting certified to teach yoga, we mean it.
YogaRenew 200 Hour Online YTT has been designed to be comprehensive, giving you everything you need to become a confident teacher. From lectures, videos, written assignments, and quizzes, now you can easily follow your dream of becoming a certified yoga teacher.
Follow Your Passion.
Our online yoga teacher certification course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to start leading your own classes confidently.
Join A Community.
When you enroll, you get access to our active and supportive online Facebook group with students and graduates from all the over the world.
Affordable Payment Plans.
Pay monthly with our convenient payment plans
Study At Your Own Pace.
The entire YogaRenew yoga teacher certification is online and self-paced. Work from the comfort of your own home and finish as fast or as slow as you'd like.
Get Started Today.
With just a few easy clicks, you’ll be enrolled in the online 200 Hour YogaRenew yoga teacher certification course. You'll gain access to yoga teacher training resources, yoga teaching videos, and information to help you on your journey.
Get Life Time Access To Course Materials.
All the yoga teacher training videos, course materials, and class sequences are yours to keep for life. Use them to refer back to you as you continue along your yoga teacher journey.
We're Here For You.
Our team is dedicated to helping you throughout your yoga teacher journey. Get 24/7 support online plus access to on going tips and new updates to the course.
Learn On Demand.
Access your curriculum anywhere and across any smart device or computer.
- Teaching Yoga: Techniques & Foundation book by Mark Stephens
- The Art and Business of Teaching Yoga by Amy Ippoliti & Taro Smith
"I chose YogaRenew for training was because I was researching the best online training to attend and read reviews and loved them! What I like about the online program is that you can do it at your own pace and on your own time."
- Aleah Logan, South Carolina, US
"I chose YogaRenew because I loved the concept of an online class along with the helpful videos and lifetime access. Lifetime access is crucial for development in my opinion because I can go back to any instructional video, as many times as I want and take the tests/quizzes over and over again. Online convenience is amazing because I can learn around my own schedule as opposed to cramming in 10 hour days for several weekends participating in a Yoga training class"
- Joshua DiPietro, Rhode Island, US
"I chose YogaRenew Teacher Training so that I could expand my knowledge of yoga and all that it offers. After attending a previous local yoga teacher training course there were things I felt I did not learn, but YogaRenew provided all the things I needed and originally wanted to learn. Since completing the YogaRenew program I have been preparing for my classes that I will start holding in October of this year!"
- Kerry Beauliu. Daegu, South Korea
"This program has everything required to be a competent yoga teacher in a well-organized structure and the explanations as well as the video demonstration are clear, relevant and easy to follow. The online learning platform made it easy for my learning style, offering versatility of studying anywhere without worrying about conflicting with work schedules and the option to avoid commuting into a classroom."
- Elynn Chen, Sydney, Australia
"There is no need to mention the abundance of yoga teacher training programs, however during my search YogaRenew Teacher Training had a lot of positive reviews. The beauty of the program is its convenience and affordability. It is a great online program that offers variety of quality material for not only those who would like to teach yoga but also deepen their personal connection to the practice."
- Gulmira Delatorre, Minnesota, USA
"I chose YogaRenew because it was both affordable and convenient. It is perfect if you have a busy schedule since you can do it on your own time. I liked the training program because it really deepened my knowledge on yoga philosophy. The program also made me feel prepared to easily teach a class."
- Isabella Delgado, Miami, FL
"Several things stand out to me in this program that make it exceptional; the requirement to attend and review several yoga classes and submit a written assignment, the history of yoga, human anatomy, chakras, and advice on how to build your business model."
- Jesse A, Atlanta, GA
"I like the online program because I work full time and I am a single mom, so I need the flexibility in my schedule to take a training at my own pace and schedule. I also like that it is much more affordable than other teacher training, but provides the same content."
- Breanna Bushaw, Seattle, WA
"I found YogaRenew when I became interested in the idea of teaching yoga to children. I knew with school I wouldn't have time to fit an in person class into my schedule. I was ecstatic when I found that I could receive my teaching certificate online. Now that I am able to receive my certificate when I am done with the program, I plan to not only teach children yoga, but to start free yoga classes for students that attend my university."
-Asyah Mcllwaine, Greensboro, NC
"I did a LOT of research and YogaRenew kept standing out to me. I decided to take the leap and sign up. It was affordable and promising. I'm happy to share that I'm very impressed with all of the information. I love that it's very flexible. I'm really enjoying the experience so far. I look forward to completing the course so I can begin a new journey of love and healing."
- Priscilla Bell, San Diego, CA
"I was surprised to find YogaRenew and its very comprehensive program. The training was very well laid out and easy to follow. Each subject was followed up by a quiz and a final exam. The reading materials and videos are very informative. I was especially impressed with the videos which made understanding yoga very easy to comprehend. The ongoing support and weekly newsletters make YogaRenew a great program to be involved in. I highly recommend YogaRenew and believe it is a great online training program."
- Rebecca Butler, Canberra, Australia
"I have always wanted to teach. I have decades of experience. But it's rather difficult for me to take the time away to do a traditional training. That is when I found YogaRenew. Being able to study online is fabulous and the cost is significantly lower. I feel I will be prepared to teach when I am finished."
- Kelly Andrews, Louisville, KY
"When I found Yoga Renew it felt like the perfect opportunity to take the dive and become a certified teacher. I loved that I could fit it into my schedule and do it from home. I learned a lot and am already offering classes. Thanks YogaRenew for turning a dream into reality!"
- Christa Clark, USA
"I choose to study online for yoga teacher training with YogaRenew because I have small children and it could fit in with my lifestyle. I read a lot of the testimonials provided finding them very authentic, which helped with my decision to study with them. The video tutorials and curriculum are so VERY CLEAR and inviting."
- Kashan Passmore, Auckland, New Zealand
"I am a mother of 2 that started in yoga two years ago. In the first class I was attracted by the challenge of reaching a state of inner peace that would take me to calm my mind, I read in a book that the best way to learn is by teaching, so I found YogaRenew with a great thorough curriculum to achieve my first steps in teaching yoga."
- Giselle Travieso, Venezuela
"I'm a psychotherapist and I currently have my own private practice as a life coach and was looking for a yoga program to offer to my clients. I chose YogaRenew because I was looking for a yoga teacher training I could do from home and YogaRenew was the best online program I found, comprehensive and complete."
- Maribel Allaria, Massachusetts
"Sharing this gift of yoga with the world, and serving to bring joy, fulfillment and healing to others is what I would love to do. I chose YogaRenew for the accessibilty and great convenience, lifetime access to educational material, and the ability to move through the course at my own pace. The price was lovely too. .Thanks YogaRenew!"
- Sasha Matthew, USA
"My passion for yoga began when I did gymnastics when I was younger. Gaining flexibility from my gymnastics practice is what inspired me to transform my passion from gymnastics to yoga.. I am very grateful to have found YogaRenew Teacher Training for giving me the tools and the materials to learn more about our bodies and yoga itself."
- Domenica Roman, Australia
"I've decided to pursue certification with YogaRenew so I may be able to better support people more fully in exploring and understanding the self as it relates to social justice, through the practice of yoga. I began practicing yoga about two years ago and since then I've realized how many connections there are between yoga practice and social justice. A main component of social justice education is learning how to examine the self and critique ideas you are holding onto."
- Dr Valin S. Jordan, USA
Check out more of our students and recent graduates featured on our Instagram Page!
Follow us @yogarenewteachertraining
YogaRenew Online 200 HR YTT
There are no yearly renewal fees, or time limit on when you need to complete the program! We also have monthly payment plans:
$437 Paid in Full (10% discount)
$80/month over 6 months
$97/month over 5 months
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is closed for enrollment.
Enroll risk free today.
If you are not happy with the program, you'll get your money back.
No questions asked.